This is where the future starts….
Hello, I’m Richard and I offer counselling in Brighton and Hove. Thanks for stopping by.
I’ve been practising as a psychotherapeutic counsellor for over 10 years, specialising in issues related to depression, anxiety, and relationship problems. In this time, I’ve been able to help women, men, and couples of all ages and from a wide variety of backgrounds to live more fulfilling lives. And I can help you too.
If you’re new to counselling or thinking of resuming therapy after a break, I’ll be glad to hear from you.
You’ll find a wide range of information, resources, and articles on this site, including:
- an overview of my approach to personal therapy.
- a description of how I work with couples
- the answers to some frequently asked questions, and
- some brief words about me, by way of introduction.
In addition, you’ll find theQUEST!ON, an online resource hub including personal development materials and regularly updated articles on wellbeing, continental philosophy, experiential psychology, interpersonal neurobiology, virtue ethics, the capabilities approach to human development, and – if that’s not enough – the art of living.
I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. Of course, the next step is for us to have an informal talk so we can get things started.
When you’re ready, you can either:
- Call me on 01273 206174 or 07565 353389 for a free informal telephone consultation to discuss how we can work together
- Complete the form opposite (desktop) or below (mobile), or
- Simply email me and I can get us booked in for your first appointment
I’ll look forward to hearing from you.
Take care until then….